From:
"Duffield, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 15:30:58 -0700
Claudia,

I'm with Colorado Historical Society and am very interested in programs
we can develop for underprivileged or economically disadvantaged
populations.  If you find anything please let me know.  I do understand
that some museums offer social partnerships like outward bound or
something to offer new experiences for such groups.  In terms of
humanities, the Smithsonian might have good programs, I do know they
offer some special tours and I'm sure partnerships with some of the
poorer schools in the D.C. area.

Let me know.

-David Duffield