From:
David Naumec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:11:29 -0700
One last thought.  If people find ammo in their collections, and many historic homes will have loose rounds, think of finding an ammuntion collector or 'expert.'  You may have something relatively rare that you are about to destroy.  Better to be safe than sorry in terms of researching your collection before you contact the bomb squad.

Dave