Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tim and Amy Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 07:51:42 -0800
I've also used and liked Publisher.  I was creating a newsletter for 600+
members associated with a specific event.  If you have to have it in a .pdf
to send to an outside printer, I've found that CUTEPDF writer does the trick
and does it well.  It's available as freeware online.  Just download it, and
when you want to convert your Publisher file to a .pdf, just hit print,
choose CUTEPDF and it will do all the work for you.  It's really nice if you
want to create your newsletter in one program and then convert it to send as
an e-mail attachment that everyone can open.

I also like MyNewsletterBuilder.com for online newsletters and
announcements.  I'm trying to remember what we paid--I think it was
something like $125/year and we were able to send 2,500 e-mails/month to
members (we never reached that quota).  It's a nice, easy-templated service,
and if you have news you want out to members, or the press, or to sponsors
fast, it's a great, inexpensive, and professional way of doing it.

Take Care!
Amy

(Just lurking these days--out of the museum game at the moment to take care
of kids and work on a start-up business)
 :-)