From:
Wendy Ng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:09:32 -0500
*Apologies for cross-postings.

Dear art gallery and museum educators,

The Canadian Art Gallery/Art Museum Educators (CAGE) is a non-profit
association of educators from art galleries and museums across Canada.
After developing and launching the official CAGE website in 2006
(http://www.cageart.ca), we are now busy planning for the 2007 CAGE
Symposium, to be held May 26 - 29, 2007 at the Art Gallery of Hamilton in
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and we hope to see you there!  This year's
symposium is titled "New Content, New Approaches, New Teaching...New
Learners?" and will focus on the changing role of the educator in art
galleries.  Please download the registration form with accommodation
information in either Word or PDF format from the CAGE website at
http://www.cageart.ca

We strongly encourage you to take out or renew your CAGE membership to
receive the full benefits of membership such as a reduced symposium
registration rate.  To learn more about the benefits of membership, please
go to http://www.cageart.ca/membership.html

If you have any questions about CAGE, please contact the appropriate member
of the CAGE Executive and we will be happy to help.  Our contact information
can be found at http://www.cageart.ca/contact.html

We know your network extends to many gallery educators who may not be
members and we hope you will spread the word and send the symposium notice
to those on your contact list.  Thank you.

See you in May,
CAGE Executive

Free Alerts : Be smart - let your information find you !
http://alerts.live.com/Alerts/Default.aspx