Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lenora Henson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:29:28 -0500
Heather -

We worked with Richard Ruehrwein at the Creative Company to produce a new
site booklet in 2000 . . . they were easy to work with, made all of the
nit-picky changes/corrections I kept sending them without complaint, AND we
were very happy with the result.

Call or e-mail me if you'd like additional information.

Lenora M. Henson
Curator - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
641 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY  14202
Phone: (716) 884-0095 x14
Fax: (716) 884-0330
www.nps.gov/thri

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           Heather Iannucci         |
|         |           TATE.NY.US>              |
|         |           Sent by: Museum          |
|         |           discussion list          |
|         |           .COM>                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           01/24/2007 12:14 PM EST  |
|         |           Please respond to Museum |
|         |           discussion list          |
|---------+------------------------------------>
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                        |
  |       To:       [log in to unmask]                                                           |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Lenora Henson/PARTNER/NPS)                                                       |
  |       Subject:  [MUSEUM-L] Site specific guide books                                                   |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

We are looking to produce a site specific guide book to sell in our gift
shop, offer as a membership gift, and provide to prospective donors.  I am
familiar with The Creative Company and would like to hear about others'
experience working with them.  I am also interested in any other companies
that work with historic sites to produce this type of publication.  Thanks.

Heather Iannucci
Interim Historic Site Manager
John Jay Homestead State Historic Site
914-232-5651