Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:05:21 -0000
7bit
From:
Jonathan Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
A one-hour profession forum session on "Gender Issues and Museum Websites"
is planned for the next Museums and the Web conference (Vancouver, Canada,
13-16 April 2005 - see http://www.archimuse.com/mw2005/ ). A number of
position statements are in preparation. We are seeking information on
examples of good (and perhaps bad!) museum/cultural websites relevant to and
about gender issues, or any other information that might be relevant (e.g.,
what specific issues should be discussed in the forum?). Currently we are
planning to cover a number of different languages, cultural issues,
technical aspects like personalization, accessibility, etc. Are there other
issues that should be covered? What questions should be addressed by the
forum? Please send replies directly to me (and to this list as well if you
think they are of more general interest). I will collate these and
distribute them to the participants in the forum. Many thanks in advance for
your help in this matter.

--
Prof Jonathan Bowen, Professor of Computing
Institute for Computing Research, London South Bank University