Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ben Booth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 1994 12:17:58 GMT
 Robbin (sent to the list, as I have a problem withb your address)

 The view here at the Science Museum in London is that putting our information
 on the networks in some form or another is complementary to the process of
 visiting the Museum in person, and is in fact a way of encouraging people to
 visit, by telling them what we have. We see this as an important element in
 plans to make our collections more accessible.

 Ben Booth  The Science Museum, Exhibition Rd. London SW7 2DD [log in to unmask]