From:
Trent Litchfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:05:10 -0600
Wireless technology is getting better everyday and the prices are falling.
You will not need the latest and greatest...aka...fastest wireless
connection if you are justing wanting to surf the internet.  The speed of
the wireless systems can be anywhere from less than 10Mbps on up to 108Mbps.
  This is dependent upon your equipment, the distance between workstations,
and even the materials that were used to construct your building.  A slower
system would be fine for email, internet access, and even sharing office
documents.  However, if you want to swap large files say larger than 10
Mb...like graphic files then you may want to go with a faster system.  They
key will be to get a good computer tech who will give you a free estimate
and not try to sell you much more than you need.  I am just getting ready to
leave the office so I may have left out some details.  Feel free to contact
me off the list you would like.

Trent Litchfield
Murray State University