Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
James Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:48:36 -0400
Wow, this is another new one to me , is there a site or a picture available
somewhere, im working on my master's thesis. And yes to those who asked if
its a flemish bond pattern which was also prominent. What im trying to do is
locate these homes which have them. 40 homes exist here in South Jersey
where they were most prevalent. They are truly a work of art and mostly
created by Quakers with a few exceptions. The patterns varied from coats of
arms to simple dates etc thanks for the help and the questions,no where in
my readings has victify been used they always refer to this as the
victrified process. THanks all if anyone would like pictures ill be glad to
post somewhere or send you some, I curently have 22 houses which still
exixts and if your in the South JerseyDelaware region I'll be giving a
presentation on them the last Sunday of this month. agin thanks and God
Bless all......Jim----- Original Message -----