Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 08:22:07 -0600
Submitted with the usual apologies for cross-postings. Please respond
directly to CAA Executive Director Cynthia Sutton, not to me.

-TR
Staff Archeologist/ Instructor
Center for American Archeology
Position open until filled.

The Center for American Archeology (CAA) seeks to fill the position of
Staff Archeologist/Instructor at our campus located in Kampsville,
Illinois. S/he will perform tasks associated with the administration,
implementation, and promotion of our education and public outreach
programs, including administrative support, teaching field excavation,
laboratory methods,
and experimental archeology, and in general working with staff to
maintain the quality and vitality of our programs.
Qualified applicants will have earned the M.A. in
Anthropology/Archeology
and have completed an archeological field school, with additional
coursework and/or experience in both the sciences and humanities.
Instructional experience is preferred, but applicant need not be a
certified teacher. Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills,
computer
proficiency, and the ability to work with people of all ages in a
dynamic educational setting. Strong verbal and written communications
skills are vital.
Position is full time, exempt with benefits. Salary is commensurate with
experience.
Interested applicant should submit a cover letter that describes his/her
interest in the position, resume, and  three professional references to:

Cynthia Sutton, Executive Director
Center for American Archeology
P.O. Box 366
Kampsville, Illinois 62053

The Center for American Archeology is an EOE.