From:
Lori Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 10:39:40 -0500
TW has a phenomenal idea.  Along those lines....you know movies always have
cross-promotions with fast food restaurants, etc., well what if we did
exhibitions the same way?  In my undergrad marketing class, I found out you
can't even get a studio to agree to make your movie, much less distribute it
unless you had you cross - promotional contracts in place before you even
had a script.  Perhaps, we need to do this with exhibitions.

Also, what about poke'mon and baseball cards, etc. ....could we produce
things that kids could collect  that are museum related, educational and
become trendy and fun?  I watched a movie which had a Rabbi that collected
"Rabbi cards" as a kid.   Not being Jewish, I didn't know there was such a
thing.  How cool.  If religion could do it, then we could, too.  Perhaps
they could be in Happy Meals with a chance to win a year long family
membership.