Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:26:57 -0600
7bit
From:
"D. Neil Bremer" <[log in to unmask]>
Matthew White said:
<Visitor service is not rocket science or even political science.

Interesting...
For not being so difficult, why do I continuously see museums, both
large and small, have great difficulty in planning for visitors?

Why are we still designing museum spaces that need correction within a
year because of a "visitor problem".
Why are we so threatened by understanding and incorporating the
visitor's perspective?
Why do wonderful people with advanced degrees in their chosen museum
field assume they naturally know how to plan for, understand, and talk
to visitors?

If it's SOOooooo  easy, why is it an ongoing debate on this list and in
museums across the country?

www.bremercommunications.com

--
D. Neil Bremer