From:
Michael Cogswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:14:18 -0500
Museum-L:

> We would like to know how many museums use their museum name in the
> title of the newsletter i.e The _____ Museum Newsletter as oppossed to
> using a title that is for the newsletter only i.e. The Muse.

We recently faced the same decision here when we began
publication of our newsletter.  We elected to have a catchy title,
"The Dippermouth News," a play on the title of a famous Armstrong
recording, "Dippermouth Blues."  We have received about a dozen
direct compliments on the title and no complaints. Most of our
patrons instantly recognize the connection.   And, of course, the
subtitle is "The Official Newsletter of the Louis Armstrong House
and Archives at Queens College."

Anyone want a free copy of Volume 1/no.2?  Just send your
request to [log in to unmask]

Michael

Michael Cogswell
Louis Armstrong House and Archives