From:
Janet Reinhold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 14:07:42 -0800
Hi,
I see we need to update our address with you folks. We're a time capsule
company and have been in business for 15 years this April. Most of our work
is in stainless steel, and now we have many smaller ones that are quite
affordable for individuals and classrooms (as well as Museum Stores!) and
we still have the heavy duty organizational style time capsules. Some of
these are in stock and some must still be custom made.

We're getting ready to mail out a beautiful color postcard of our time
capsule products, so if anyone reading this would like to get on that list,
go ahead and send your snail mail address and we'll gladly put you on it.

Our web site, as usual, is always in process of revision.  You'll see that
we also make preservation kits and gift baskets as well as do preservation
of time capsule contents.

Here's the current info:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Janet Reinhold
Future Packaging & Preservation LLC (used to be Future Packaging, sole
prop., in 1986)
1580 W. San Bernardino Rd, Suite C
Covina CA 91722-3457
(626) 966-1955, (800) 786-6627