From:
Harold Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:40:26 -0500
Having looked at this site (and having a brief article up on it at present
on live interpretation!), it is not something of interest only to the folks
down under! It is a novel initiative in the heritage community.

Harry

"Thwackum was for doing justice, and leaving mercy to heaven."

               -  Henry Fielding, "Tom Jones", bk.iii, ch. 10

Harry Needham, M.A., CFE, etc.
President
Harry Needham Consulting Services Inc.
Training & consulting services for heritage institutions - and others!
74 Abbeyhill Drive
Kanata, Ontario K2L 1H1
Canada
email: [log in to unmask]