Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carey Tisdal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:02:11 -0600
In article <[log in to unmask]>, on Wed, 14
Mar 2001 at 09:05:48, Jenny Yearous <URL: mailto:[log in to unmask]>
writes
>The new counter that we have
>is supposed to count legs, so at the end of the day we divide the total by
>4.

>At least in the UK we don't have the problem of all these cowboys
>visiting the museum on horseback!  :-)
>Leonard Will

What no armour and jousting equipment on knights on horseback visiting your
museum? Bet you forgot about them, and you still need to divide by 4.  (Suspect
them mean 2 legs in and 2 legs out--but you never know.)

Carey Tisdal

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]> on 03/14/2001 08:37:29 AM

Please respond to Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

--
Willpower Information       (Partners: Dr Leonard D Will, Sheena E Will)
Information Management Consultants              Tel: +44 (0)20 8372 0092

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ .
You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one
line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).