From:
Julia Gelfand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 06:43:50 -0700
As the Editor of the International Journal on Grey Literature, I am very interested in
receiving a submission on Artifact Literature and any/all of the issues associated with that for the Journal.  Please contact me about any ideas.  Instructions to authors are available at:

http://www.mcb.co.uk/portfolio/ijgl/notes.htm

I look forward to hearing from all interested persons.

Julia Gelfand
Univ of Calif, Irvine
Editor, IJGL