Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Audra Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:08:25 -0600
Jessica - I couldn't get through off list. If you have the time, visit
nearby museums and discuss your interest.  Interview them, too, to see if
they offer what you want.  If you'd like to call me or e.mail me with your
correct email and let me know where you are in Colorado I could make a few
suggestions more specific.  [log in to unmask]
Audra Oliver 307 362-3138 days.