From:
sun young myung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:40:11 -0400
I am working as an intern for implementing e-commerce for a craft museum.
I would like to know the responsibility of artists whose one-of-a-kind art
pieces are sold through internet shop.

- Should the artists provide photos of their artworks and their biography ?
- Are they shipping artworks directly to customers or to gallery?
- How much artists receive from the retail price if their artwork are sold?

- And does an art museum have stocks on hand or are there any turn around
time?

If you have other responsibilities as well as the above, it will also be
useful for me.

Thank you.

Sunyoung Myung
Candidate for Master of Arts Management