I want to share my newest Process ID Chart: Digital Prints.

Of course it’s intended for use in my Care and ID of Photographs course, but I think it’s pretty self-explanatory for general use outside of my workshops.

It will undoubtedly undergo changes as I put it to use in teaching this year, but here’s version 1.

I wanted to attach a preview jpeg or PDF, but it seems attachments are not allowed!

So, please find the new Digital Prints ID Chart here:

https://gawainweaver.com/ProcessID

https://gawainweaver.com/workshops/

best,
Gawain