Hi museum folks,

I would be interested in hearing from any of you who have utilized free wrist bands as a way to limit the number of persons who attend an event. We have a few annual events for which the number attending is not safe. The event is free, and we have discussed handing out free wristbands well before the event as a way to limit attendance. We would be interested in any advice or experience you may have to share regarding the use of wristbands.

If you want to contact me directly, please feel free to send an email. Thank you in advance!
Jill

Jill Hoffman, PhD
The Helen DeVitt Jones Curator of Education,
and Assistant Director for Visitor Experience
at Museum of Texas Tech University
Instructor, Graduate Program in Museum Science
Education Division 806-742-2432