Dear Museum Colleagues,

The Editorial Team at Viewfinder is now reissuing our call for Abstracts for Issue 18, which focuses on the intersection of museum education and legislation. Viewfinder is receptive to accepting articles from authors who wish to remain unknown, and we actively promote contributions made under the condition of anonymity for Issue 18.

Please disseminate this message extensively among your communities and networks, particularly to individuals who may have an interest in authoring an article pertaining to the present state of education and recent modifications in legislation.

Links for the call for abstracts can be found here:
https://medium.com/viewfinder-reflecting-on-museum-education/issue-18-call-for-proposals-when-museum-education-meets-legislation-df4e23e2fcd4

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScaQLy34O_Bnf_FIUlNVtAwNjM0uVedOnw9DSRP14aDKZtm8g/viewform

Viewfinder's Editorial Team
Daniela Fifi