From:
Geoffrey Woodcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2022 09:14:34 -0400
Good morning:

I second the recommendation for the MX1101. If you need one that measures light intensity, we also have the MX1104, which we use in a couple areas where those measurements are needed. I've used USB dataloggers for 10 years and started phasing in bluetooth models earlier this year. I now plan to replace all our loggers with bluetooth, including the ones that are still working fine. It just makes my life so much easier. I can stand in one spot in our 11,000sf gallery and pick up all four loggers in the space. Download them to the device, then email them to myself. It takes less than five minutes. No more juggling a laptop and a stepladder while while trying to read out loggers. No more climbing over barriers. For now I use my phone, but plan to buy a tablet soon.

Anyway, those are my two cents.

Geoff Woodcox
Curator of Collections
Sloan Museum of Discovery