Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 08:47:09 EST
According to gregory brown:

> The University of Nebraska State Museum is in the process of
> formulating a Disaster Preparedness Plan (those of you who have been
> involved with such committees have permission to flinch...)
>
> If your institution has such a plan in effect, and you would be
> willing to share it with us, please let me know. ........

> Gregory Brown   [log in to unmask]
> Division of Vertebrate Paleontology

Hi Greg
We are in the process of developing ours as well... but for
examples you might contact Priscilla Lawrence, Coll. Mgr.,
Historic New Orleans Collection, 533 Royal St., New Orleans, LA
70117.  On behalf of the AAM Registrar's Committee, she is
collecting copies of museum emergency preparedness plans with
the intent of making them available upon request.  Don't know
how many, if any, she has -- but the committee has been
advertising a request for museums to send her copies for a
couple of months at least.
Good luck!  Pais

--
Paisley S. Cato, Ph.D.                          e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Curator of Collections                          phone:  703-666-8634