From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:37:05 -0700
I have a personal problem with Giuliani so
vociferously appointing himself the morals police and
then playing out his own little melodrama at the
mayor's home for the world to witness.

I have a problem with the thought that one couldn't
put suggested donation at the entrance.  If you don't
suggest, you may never get the fees to sustain the
museum.

I have a problem, as do you, with the censorship of
art and what I perceive really as more a violation of
First Amendment.

But then I've been clear heretofore that I don't
approve of Rudy's antics, and I've gotten spanked off
list once or twice or fifty times by those who think
he's right in what he's doing.

I think of his antics as being just as hypocritical as
a certain president going to teach the rest of the
nation's children moral values while the Secret
Service bails his children out of the clink (God bless
their cute little souls).

Will you guys come visit me in list jail when I'm
spanked for saying just how awful I think those
situations really are?  If I smoked, I'd ask you to
bring me list jail cigarettes and chocolate, LOL

=====
Indigo Nights