The Archaeological Institute of America, at San Diego Presents:

Insiders Egypt - a new tour and a new page at our AIA Web site that presents 20+ photos from our tours last year.  There is information about our new tour February 5-19, 2000.  It's time now to realize your lifelong dream and enjoy thirteen glorious days where history began.  See:  http://www.theglyph.com/itin.html  and send the form at the end for more information.

Tour participants will receive a free copy of the new book Hieroglyphs for Travelers. Now you can translate and understand the names of the pharaohs, their queens, their nobles and their gods.  You will recognize many sign groups, curses, and funerary formulas in the temples and tombs...in minutes...while others only stand and wonder what those little pictures mean.

The book is also available from the publisher.  Please reply to this e-mail for information.

Ron Fellows, CM, Editor, The Glyph
Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego
International Association of Egyptologists