Please fax cover letter and resume to:  Geri Thomas, Thomas & Hirsch, 146 West 28th Street, NYC, 10001.  Fax:  212/414-1810.

Thomas & Hirsch is expanding -- thanks to all of our clients nationwide whom we have had the oppportunity of working with through both our staffing and exhibition divisions.  We are currently recruiting for the following positions:

Recruiter
We are seeking a well-organized, "people" person to assist us in identifying candidates, interviewing and eventually managing several accounts.  You will have knowledge of or interest in museums, visual arts and cultural organizations and possess outstanding sales and customer service skills.  Excellent verbal and written communication skills required along with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.  Combination of salary and commission available.

Administrative Project Manager
We are seeking a detail-oriented, organized individual to assist in the administration of exhibition design and installation projects for our exhibition division.  Responsibilities include preparing schedules and timelines, working with graphic designers, production houses and other vendors to ensure delivery of components.  Knowledge of the exhibition development and design process, and excellent communications and computer skills essential.  Sensitivity and respect for diverse cultures required.  Salary commensurate with experience.