Several months ago, you indicated an interest in our research project with the Dept. of Education called Access-Info. Access-Info is designed to provide the details on key elements at a particular facility (e.g. museums) for people with disabilities prior to their visit. We now have a demo site available (Colorado's Ocean Journey) and invite you to view our work to date. Go to www.oceanjourney.org and click on the "customer accessibility" link. We have just completed a "focus group" on cognitive disabilities and will be incorporating this new knowledge into the Ocean Journey Access-Info web pages.

Your feedback is most welcome. When you have finished browsing the Access-Info area, you may click the prompt in the left-hand column to return to the Ocean Journey home page. This will bring up the option to e-mail us your thoughts.

Access-Info is a three-year project. We are now seeking additional/unique facilities for a third demo site. We will keep you posted…