London's excellent "Museum of the Moving Image" might be interested in your film artifacts.  The museum is located at the Barbican.  Alternatively, you might try the American Film Institute or the American Society of Cinematographers, both in in Los Angeles,  or the film schools at USC or UCLA.   Or auction them off at Sotheby's if you need the loot.

Kerry Seamans wrote:

I am trying to find out if there is strong collector base for movie
artifacts. What we have are original: production sketches (production
design); story boards; and art work (used in the films) -- from Ceopatra
(Burton/Taylor); The Robe; and Hello Dolly. Also, there are antique
architecture books as well as antique lithos of Victorian architectural
style.

Does anyone on the museum list have any thoughts or places I could turn for
more information on this?

Thanks,
Kerry Seamans
Art Consultant