RE: A post about nudity in exhibits (really, it is!)

This was the Children's Museum in Museum Victoria, Melbourne.  We have since closed this in preparation for the new museum to open in 2000.  The new Children's Museum on site of Melbourne Museum is now taking shape rapidly.  The sculptures you refer to were by Peter Corlett and consisted of a family group including a pregnant woman, man with baby son, young boy, pubertal girl and two grandparents.  Added later was a young woman who suffered from spina bifida, in her wheel chair.  It was a delight to sit and watch people who were confronted by this group.  There were few, if any complaints and we hope to have these out on display again in the new facility.

If there are specific questions, contact Ingrid Tadich, Manager at [log in to unmask]

Cheers!