Dear Colleagues -- I'm rewriting job descriptions with staff from a large museum.  Can anyone share with me examples of job responsibilities for registrars who are assigned to collections work and collections management, as well as those that are responsible primarily for exhibitions, packing and shipping? There's a great deal to be done on the collections side and a registration staff of six people.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  Cheers!  Geri Thomas, Thomas & Hirsch, 146 West 28th Street, NY, NY 10001.  Fax:  212/414-1810; phone:  212/355-4358.