Hi, I am graduating in June with a bachelor's in Latin American Studies from an accredited liberal arts college. Right now I am interning part time at my school's museum and doing curatorial work. I am intersted in getting a real art museum internship next year, but don't know where to look. And I need to get paid, even if its with a 2nd job. What did you do? I am also curious about grad school-- PhD or museum studies?? I have an interest in scholarly work in the future but I hear curators are a dime a dozen. Where else can I combine practical and intellectual work in the art field? Thank you, Jennifer Henry Dartmouth College