(Warning: the next message might hurt your feelings, especially if you defy a naked breast. If you read on it is your own fault)

Americans! They sport three kinds of entertainments in movies: (1) killing, (2) loving, and (3) excusing and accusing about bad behaviour.
The third is the most tongue in cheek, the thing with the most lies: People discuss how they hurt each other mentally, how they can comply with it, how to behave correctly, who said what to whom and what to do about it, how to apologize, .... let me just call it gossip of old Balkan women.Political and Social Correctness are the tongue in cheek labels for that gossip. "How could you ..." or "How could he" (it's never a she!) ... All the while: Jesus once said: Who is without sin should throw the first stone. But, the movies are full of throwing stones - because it is so nice ...
The first is the US normal: Pull out the gun, shoot. Start the car, chase the other one and crash. Forward the fist and hit. Ignite the bomb and explode ... There are more people killed in films and shows than on the most violent streets of New York and Chicago (sorry, if I am regionally not correct and hurt anyone's feeling - see chapter 1, please).
The second is the nicest in this context: Killing (blood, shooting ... ) and Gossiping (taking things too serious) is okay. Even for children. But: never show the naked breast or long dicks to children. They could be endangered in their grasp of the world. Destroyed! They could think of their mothers and fathers lying in bed ever to make them.
But: take my word: more kids, who have grown up, rather grasp breasts and dicks than guns. Hopefully.

Peter, the grasping Rebernik
 | PHAROS International - Bureau for Cultural Projects
 | Peter Rebernik, Dipl.-Ing.
 | Anton Baumgartner-Str. 44/C2/3/2
 | A - 1230 Wien / AUSTRIA
 | Tel.:  (+43 1) 667 7375
 | Fax:  (+43 1) 667 2984
 | Mobiltel.: (+43 664) 230 2767
 | Email: [log in to unmask] / Web: www.rebernik.at
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.