We are considering installing UV & infrared filter film on the windows of our 1920's vintage farm house at the Kona Coffee Living History Farm, Island of Hawaii.  Today,some salesmen demonstrated a product called SOLIS.  This clear plastic? film is supposed to keep out 55% of heat and 95% UV.  If anyone out there in Museum-L land has experience with this product I would appreciate any information you can share.  The salesmen mentioned "historic structures" that had used the product but were somewhat vague when asked for specific sites. Thanks a million.

Mary Parr, Collections Manager
Kona Historical Society