With the wood shop especially, how do you handle the liabilitity issue of
employee's using the equipment for personal work during off hours?  Do you
make them sign a waiver so if they hurt themselves using company equipment
doing personal work they are limited in tehir law suit?  Doesn't your
insurance company have a fit with this?

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Curator
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue