Hello All-

I am in the initial stages of exploring a topic for my Master's Thesis Project.  I am very interested in the relationship between the director of a contemporary art space (without an MBA or other professional management training) and the management consultant to that organization.  Although a potentially dicey topic, I do believe it is an important one for improving the quality and professionalism of this increasingly important relationship.  I would greatly appreciate any comments, suggestions, or feedback to assist me with this topic.  Thank you.
Mayo Miller