Registration materials for the November 5-7, 1998 McFaddin-Ward House
conference were mailed in early September.  If you were expecting a copy of
the preliminary program and did not receive it, please contact us at
[log in to unmask] and we will be happy to send you a copy.

There is also some information about the conference posted on our web site.

"Historic House Museums: Issues & Operations II" will include a wealth of
practical information for those working in the house museum field.  We hope
you will join us in southeast Texas for this special event.