I can't believe how many messages people send out that are wasting everybody's time.  We all don't need to hear comments like "Suppose there's a P.M.S. gallery?"

How much time do you have on your hands?  I received some really neat and useful information and decided to try out this listserver, however I'm getting more often more than 15 emails a day.  Monday mornings I get at least 25!  I wish I had that much time, but I don't.

I'll check back in a year to see if you've thought of compiling this server by topics, but for now, farewell.