Subject: screens
Author:  Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>  at internet
Date:    7/1/98 7:25 PM

        I am currently looking for a screen to use in cleaning artifacts.
We have just acquired a vacuum with HEPA filter and need to find some type
of screen to place between the vacuum nozzle and the artifact when
cleaning is necessary.  I have had no luck with the usual product
catalogs found in most museums and would appreciate any help the list
could provide me.

Thanks in advance,

Kelly Wilkerson