Date:         Wed, 3 Jun 1998 12:13:36 -0400
Sender: Public History Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From: Vivien Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Stuff of Women's History--Correction
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]
Comments: cc: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

     Stuff of Women's History conference, August 20-22, 1998, Seneca Falls
     NY

     For registration and program information, please contact the
     conference cosponsor, the Organization of American Historians,
     email [log in to unmask], on the web at
     www.indiana.edu/~oah/sowh.html or via the hot button on Women's Rights
     NHP's page, www.nps.gov/wori, or call John Dichtl at the OAH
     812-855-7345.

     Please do not call the park.  We are responsible for the program and
     speakers' arrangements, and we cannot handle requests for information
     about the conference during the next two months as we celebrate the
     150th anniversary of the 1848 Seneca Falls convention.  If you want
     information about the plans for the celebration, please see the web
     site for the park, listed above.

     Thanks to all for your interest in the conference and the
     sesquicentennial of the Seneca Falls Convention.

     Vivien Rose
     Historian
     Women's Rights National Historical Park