Hello!

I am developing hands-on history programs for pre-schoolers at the Aspen
Historical society and am looking for ideas and input.

1.  Does anyone have have any Victorian craft ideas or mining/geology type
of activities that would be appropriate for this age group?

2.  The program may attract an age group between 3-7.  I am concerned about
having young 3 year olds with 6-7 year olds. Because I probably won't know
exactly what ages I will have until the kids show up...I was wondering if
anyone has advice about combining this age group.  (It seems to me that
there is a big jump between 3 and six....)

Thanks for your help!

Brigitte O'Ryan
Aspen Historical Society