Hi fellow listers!

Would anyone know the address for the museum education list?  I've browsed
the list directory with no success.  Also,  would anyone have suggestions for
getting in touch with a discussion group in San Francisco for museum
educators?  Does it exist?  I know New York has NYCMER ( NYC Museum Education
Roundtable) and Washington DC has MER (Museum Education Roundtable).  I need
to stay current with ME issues, as an aspiring educator interested in the
arts.

Thank you in advance.

PS  I will stay tuned in to Museum-L,  as I find the discussions fascinating!