Hi y'all,
This information was obtained from my attendance at the AIC Museum
Lighting Presession in San Diego this summer. I'd seen the product used
in Starbucks Coffee shops.You can see out but aren't blinded by the
sun.It cuts UV drastically ,repels heat from outside and maintains heat
and cooling inside.Best of all it can be purchased cut to suit your
windows in the form of manual or electrically operable  blinds.
The gentleman to contact is Miles Joseph
Solar -Screen Company
53-11  105th Street
Corona, N.Y 11368    (718) 592-8222
This company does not have a website or Email address.

"In the spirit of sharing good information "