Dear Irish colleagues (and colleagues with a knowlege of Ireland),

I may be looking at a move to Ireland, as my husband's just got an
interview there.  If he's offered the job, the decision to take it, or
not, will largely depend on how likely I am to find a job within a
double commute of Dublin.

Are there many job opportunities for curators in Ireland at the moment
(if you could compare it to Britain, that would be very helpful).

Where should I look for advertisements?

Many thanks,
--
Pat Reynolds
Keeper of Social History, Buckinghamshire County Museum