Christine-
        Sorry to post this on the list, but I could not reach your e-mail address.
 Having just finished my internship, I don't have an extra blank form for
you, but you can call the Museum Studies Department at John F. Kennedy
University and ask Trish or Karen to send one to you.  We have mid-term
evaluations as well as final evaluations, and both the museum's intern
supervisor and the intern receive a final evaluation.  I found these forms to
be concise and constructive.  The office number is (510) 253-2239.
        Sincerely,
        Malia Nemechek