David, I don't have any record of this as it was "before my time".  Can you
resurrect the document?  Martin

>Martin:
>
>In 1988 before the joint meeting of ICMS and ICTOP in
>Paris I sent your committee an ICMS update for the
>syllabus. No doubt some time has passed by without
>this change occuring, and I'm curious if ICTOP has the
>change from those days, for security to be included in
>the outline.
>
>If not, I will "reinvent the wheel" of change for you or
>Nancy again.
>
>David Liston
>Sfecretary, ICMS

Martin Segger, Director Maltwood Art Museum and Gallery/University Auditorium
University of Victoria, PO.Box 3025, Victoria, B.C., Canada V8W 3P2
Tel: (604) 721-8298 or (604)721-8298  e-mail:[log in to unmask]
Visit the Maltwood and ICOM/ICTOP website: URL: http://www.maltwood.uivic.ca