I wish to pursue a career in art education. I hold two graduate degrees in
art history from the Sorbonne (I am French living in NYC, soon to be an
American citizen). In addition, while still living in Paris I acquired
extensive experience as a professional museum lecturer for a variety au
audiences.
I like direct contact with a public. But I am also interested in creating
programs in the school environment or/and in the museum environment.
I would like to know which are the career options opened to me. In light of
the education and experience that I have already acquired, are additional
credentials required in order to meet the job specifications of American art
museums?
Information on the above would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Marie.