Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping to collect bibliographic sources related to the evaluation of our use of digital technologies in museums- from web to multi-media. This is an extension, if you like, of visitor research but to include virtual visitors.

Clearly this is an emerging field for Digital Technologies/Knowledge Media and certainly for museums.

Please let me know off list if you have engaged in such a study or have a bibliographic reference.  I will be happy to share findings with the list should there be any.

Thanks,

Lynne Teather, Ph.D.,
Assoc. Prof.
Museum Studies Program,