Hi Mueum-l'ers,

Does anyone out there use a large illuminated bar graph in an exhibit?  I
am working on a design where the light elements would be concealed behind a
tinted piece of acrylic and I am trying to decide which lighting
technologies exist in a format suitable for this type of display.  I could
just put lamps in rectangular light boxes, but I am also looking into any
modular lighting systems which have low power consumption and are cost
effective for a large display of this type.  (20-50 elements 3-5 feet high)
 A bonus would be a system/light module which can be operated from TTL
level signals or be directly interfaced to a computer via controller card.

Any info appreciated.  Thanks.

Mark C. Vang
Freya Ventures