The Huntsville Museum of Art in Huntsville, AL is in the Von Braun Civic
Center, as is the Convention and Visitors Bureau.  I don't have their number
on me, but I'm sure Information does.  Perhaps you could just call and ask
them about any advantages/disadvantages. I do remember, when I was there,
lots of drop-in traffic from trade shows (also in the same building),
and it certainly must have been easy to direct people from the visitors
center to the museum--"down the hall, take the first right, and you're
there."